Fully tested to the latest security standards
At Salisbury Joinery we manufacture external timber doorsets tested to the latest PAS24:2016 security standards. Meeting the requirements of Part Q building regulations and Police-preferred Secured by Design standards, these doors are ideal for new residential developments, as well as properties that demand a higher level of security protection.
Approved Document Part Q of Building Regulations stipulates that easily accessible doors to new properties or properties that have been converted to residential use are secure; the qualifying criteria being that they meet the PAS24 or an equivalent security standard.
• Choice of attractive designs
• Bespoke sizes, mouldings and finishes
• Tested to EN14351 weather performance standards
• Glazed panel options
• Sidelights one or both sides
• 10 Year Product Warranty
Doors are available in a range of standard designs, from two to six panel. Bespoke options include flat or raised and fielded panels, with or without mouldings. In order to ensure compliance, our doors are supplied as certified doorsets with frames and secure ironmongery, which is available in a choice of designs and finishes.
White, Raised & Fielded Panels, Bolection Mould
French Grey, Flat Panels, Bolection Mould
Navy, Raised & Fielded Panels, Bolection Mould
Racing Green, Flat Panels with Bolection Mould
Black, Raised & Fielded Panels with Splayed Mould
French Grey, Raised & Fielded Panels, Bolection Mould
• Glazed doors come with 24mm P1A toughened glass in clear or frosted variety.
• Sidelights can be included to one side or both sides and remain compliant, ensuring your property draws in plenty of natural light!
• There are six standard paint colours, catering for most tastes - White, Black, Anthracite, Night Navy, Racing Green, French Grey.
• We can finish the door to the clients preferred RAL colour if desired.
• Our factory 3 layer microporous paint system with knot inhibitor and tannin stop is used, ensuring a tough high-quality finish that will last for years to come.
Our external doors have passed a series of stringent physical tests lasting several minutes to test any potential weakness to attack. Once the door is fixed to a test rig, the tests are completed by expert independent examiners working for an approved third-party who assess the door's capacity to resist different types of forced entry including impact, manual loading, manual attack and manipulation.
PAS24 is a minimum British security standard which tests the resistance of windows and doors to series of attack methods typically used by opportunist burglars to force entry into a property. These stringent tests are carried out by a UKAS accredited third party.
PAS24:2016 is recognised by 'Secured by Design', a UK Police initiative set up to reduce burglary and crime in the UK through the specification of secure products on residential properties.
In addition to external entrance doors covered by this certificate, we also supply other products to the PAS24 standard including bi-fold doors, and French doors.