A vast range of purpose made windows, all constructed to a high specification combined with a high standard of energy efficiency and durability, are manufactured at Salisbury Joinery.
- Traditional box sash windows (pullies & weights)
- Traditional box sash windows (pullies & weights) Part Q compliant
- Traditional Conservation box sash windows with single or slimline glass
- Spiral sprung sash windows
- Flush casement windows
- High performance windows Part Q Compliant
- Feature windows
- Glazed screens
Our windows are manufactured to your specific requirements whether it’s for a new build, renovation or a listed building project. Our experienced joiners are capable of manufacturing your windows to replicate all the intricate detail and design of existing joinery.
Our joinery is generally supplied pre-glazed with double glazed units which comply with current building regulations or alternatively single glazing is an option. Windows can be manufactured in a softwood or hardwood with a range of micro porous opaque or translucent finishes available. All eternal joinery is supplied with durable weather seals for effective acoustic and thermal efficiency.
“I must say the windows look beautiful” Satisfied client
Call our customer service team on 01722 337040 or email to email@example.com