INTERNAL DOORS FROM SALISBURY JOINERY
Add a quality touch to interiors
Our internal doors have an air of quality about them achieved through the exceptional timber used and skilled craftsmanship that results in a solid and finely finished door. Internal doors are typically glazed, panelled, and boarded or indeed a combination of them. Six or four panelled doors are very popular for traditional properties, with a variety of different beads and glazing styles on offer.
Solid Internal Doors
- Boarded doors of any design
- Authentic period styles - Victoiran, Edwardian etc
- Wide range of panelled designs
- Bespoke sizes and shapes such as arched header
- Stained or painted options
- Ironmongery to suit
Internal Glazed Doors
- Brighten up interiors light and a feeling of space
- Maximise flexibility with room dividers
- Create grandeur with a pair of large glazed doors
- Choice of glazing and glazing bars to suit the interior design
- Stained wood or painted finishing options
- Handles and knobs for the finishing touch
Traditional Cottage Doors
- Boarded doors in a traditional cottage style for new or conservation projects
- Solid or glazed door options in any style to suit your property
- Stable doors linking residential rooms to utility areas, workshops or yards for the true taste of the countryside
- FLB Doors for a rustic feel
If the property is of a period design, we will manufacture internal doors to match the architectural style of the interior, thus retaining and enhancing its character. Doors can be complemented with antique style handles or door knobs to ensure an authentic finish.
Our internal doors are typically factory primed or fully finished and installed with glazing before being shipped to site. Our paint shop can mix to match practically any RAL colour for the perfect finishing touch.
Salisbury Joinery will manufacture architrave, door linings, skirting boards and panelling to match any door design and finish. Furnishing your property with joinery of the same style will greatly impact the appearance of internal doors and is particularly important in traditional settings.
Our external doors are built to exacting standards by our experienced joinery team and meet the requirements of British Standard BS EN 1435-1:2006 + A1:2010.